Thursday, April 21, 2011

Purple and Pink Leopard NOTM

MY LOVES!
I feel like I haven't posted a blog in FOREVER long! But really, it's been about 5-6 days? Anyway, I'm back with another NOTM POST. I asked my BF how I should do my nails, so he googled ideas for me and this is what he came up with. So I did it. =) This is my version of spring leopard! I also did a tutorial on it, so do check it out! <3

On My Nails:
OPI - Do You Lilac It (main color)
OPI - Party In My Cabana (spots)



Enjoy and see you in my next post! <3

9 comments:

kaybee89 said...

wow soo cute! i always want to draw cute designs, but (since im right handed) only my left hand would look cute my and right hand would look so gross haha

Rebecca Clairine said...

wow !
this is cuteeee!!
i love it <3
great post :D

xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Viv said...

awesome tutorial.. thanks for sharing ;) those nails are too cool




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

omggggosh so cute love your colorful leopard print nails!!!

jezmacmania said...

thank you so much ladies!! i'm glad you enjoyed this!

Unknown said...

OMG so cute i love it! <3

deniz saatçioğlu said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing. I' m gonna try soon.

www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

Diana said...

super cute nails :D

james said...

omg omg this is just soooo cute! i think its the perfect color scheme for easter ;) great job girl!