Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Retro Inspired-Neutral Color Blocked NOTM

MY LOVES!
I feel like I haven't posted on here in AGES! I've been so busy with school and work, but it feels good to post something again. The weather here has been making me VERY happy lately! Too bad I'm always stuck in doors. =/


Color blocking is so in for this season! The whole 70's retro theme is coming back, and I wanted to portray that on my nails. I used neutral tones in order to make this look a little bit more wearable.


OPI Dulce De Lechu, Essie In Stitches, Essie Tart Deco, Sinful Colors Nail Art Polish in Black



I hope you guys enjoy and I'll see u in my next post!! <3

7 comments:

Linda said...

Cute!

Cher said...

Oh love the nails! The colours you chose match together so well, more nail designs please :)

james said...

awesome!! looks great! still very jealous of your skills :)

Lisa said...

Omgosh love your color blocking nails so cute!!!

Hehe I'm very excited about moving overseas too!!

fashioneggpplant said...

i love your nails! great design :)

Anonymous said...

tahnk for following))) i started to follow u too <3

Unknown said...

Great tutorial! I might have to try that out soon! And yes, seriously, I hate the stains when you don't use a base coat....