Monday, May 9, 2011

E.L.F. Haul [First Online Order]

 
Hello, my loves!!
I made my very first online E.L.F. towards the end of April, and I received my package sometime in the beginning of May. It took 6 days to get to my house, which I am happy about because the tracking device said that it would take about 8! We all know that E.L.F. is an EXTREMELY INEXPENSIVE brand. They sell SOME E.L.F. products at Target, but not too much. When I decided to browse their website, I saw that they were having a 50% off sale on their Studio Line cosmetics. I believe that most of their studio line is only $3, which meant that everything I purchased was only $1.50. That is a steal !!

Conditioning Lip Balm: Peaceful Pink

Conditioning Lip Balm: Romantic Rouge
Blush: Pink Passion

Blush: Tickled Pink

Blush: Peachy Keen
Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo

Cream Eyeliner: Black

Treat & Tame (Eyebrows)

Professional Brush Belt retails for $15.00
I have definitely tried out MOST of these products. The only things that I haven't tried out are the Pink Passion blush and the Peachy Keen blush. So far, I'm loving every single product that I purchased!



Check out the video for swatches! =)

Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in my next post! <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice haul! That blush was really really pink lol. I dunno if I can pull that one off (-_-)
That really is a steal tho, $1.50?!?