Friday, March 25, 2011

TWO Blog Awards!

I can't believe that I got awarded with 2 blog awards! I feel so special and honored! =D

The first award is the Stylish Blogger Award. This was given to me by Aki of 7% Solution. Thank you so much, girl! Please, if you have no checked out her blog yet, do so!!

Now, onto the rules:





To accept the award, you must follow these rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about myself...this may be difficult.

(1.) I HATE feet, and especially hate it when people touch or even LOOK at my feet. Even though my feet are always pedicured...still...just don't. (I won't even let my BF touch my feet)
(2.) When I was younger, I swore that I was a solid 5'4". Then I got remeasured and found out that I am only 5'3 1/2". WHOMP!
(3.) Elephants are my favorite animal
(4.) I barely learned how to make coffee THIS WEEK.
(5.) It took me 5 years to get my Bachelor's degree in health science, only to go back for another 2.5 years to get a second Bachelor's in nursing.
(6.) I think my teeth are pretty straight for never having braces


I want to pass this along to these amazing bloggers:
[Love] Zamiel
jess126xo 
Artificial Intelligence 
Influence 
Megan's Beauty Blog 
OohLa..Love..!! 
Rapunzel 
sweetperfection 
Trendy Leopard 

Next, I was also awarded that Versatile Blogger Award from Diana of Cheetokisses. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! Please check out her blog! She's awesome! =D


The rules for this award are: 
a.) Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post. 
b.) Tell us 7 things about yourself.
c) Nominate 15 recently discovered new bloggers .
d.) Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.


7 MORE THINGS?! omg...this may be impossible...okay here we go.

[1.] I can't leave my nails with one solid color because it looks too "plain" without a design.
[2.] I used to despise the color purple...but now iss aiight. haha
[3.] I'm a DIE HARD LAKER FAN (i bleed purple&gold)
[4.] I can eat sushi all day every day
[5.] The first things I'm gonna buy myself when I started making my own money as a nurse is a pair of Christian Louboutin's, a Louis Vuitton purse, and a Channel purse.
[6.] I have one brother who is 6 years older than me
[7.] My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4.5 years, and he lives in Puerto Rico.


I want to pass on this award to these amazing bloggers:

I only picked 13 in each category! But congrats to all these amazing bloggers, because you truly deserve it!

14 comments:

kristinleigh said...

Congrats, babe! and thank you for the award =)

I have this thing with feet too. I don't like people touching or looking at it, i also get all iffy with my boyfriend when he touches my feet, hahaha.

and don't worry, i was exactly in the same boat with you during my years in college. it took me just as long bc i was so undecided on what to do, but when i finally decided on nursing, it was the best decision i ever made and greatest accomplishment. it doesn't matter how long it takes to get there, as long as you get there!

xx

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for awarding me with this and mentioning me, I really do appreciate it!

As for the feet thing- I totally agree! They totally make me cringe too. Keep up with the blog and I will be sure to do a post about this, right now in fact!

Thank you again xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award sweetie!!! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie !! I have one up already but I think it's time for an update :) I'm glad you enjoy my posts

Xoxo jess

Natalie said...

Thank you for your award, my dear!!! I'm enjoying your nails posts!! Keep them coming!! *Hugs*

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

awww! congrats to you for winning the two awards and thanks for passing it onto me and other bloggers. you are too sweet. :)

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

Cher said...

Haha the feet thing totally reminded me of my sister, she hates feet so much too, she gets disgusted even if I just wiggle my toes at her.

Love how your intentions to get the finer things in life will be with your hard earned money, I hate seeing people who try to pass off nice things that they haven't earned.

Congrats on your awards dear, you have one awesome blog indeed!

Ashley Rae said...

Thanks so much for the award, doll!

I feel you on the height. I'm only 5'2 1/4" but I always round up. :)
And how do you like dating a Puerto Rican? I'm married to one! :)

.Ashley.Rae.
araeofstyle.blogspot.com

Leah ♥ said...

Thanks for the tag love! Im gonna post it today :)

congrats on the long distance relationship! how do you make that work? It must be so hard!

She Likes To Pretend said...

Thank you so much! I need to give out awards soon.

Looooove sushi too. Now I want to go get some.

faye lu said...

congrats and many thanks rachel! you're too sweet. means the world to me when other beauty bloggers enjoy faye lu review blog. e-hugs and e-kisses
faye

TRAX Fashion Magazine said...

thank you rachel! i'm going to post it today! :)

i hate feet too! they are soooo gross!

Riya~ said...

Thanks love for the tag, I'll try to do it A.S.A.P. =)

Brittany said...

Hi! Thanks for the award- I've actually been awarded this before.

Have a great weekend :)