Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Well, I'm actually a day late, but it's okay!! I wanted to share with you all my AMAZING Thanksgiving! While everyone else does Thanksgiving Dinner, my family always starts at lunch, so that we're eating and eating ALL day long! It was such a great day because I got to hang out with my cousins, who I haven't seen in a long time, and of course...it was an excuse to eat and eat and eat!
I wanted to take more food pictures, but everyone started to go for it so fast that I couldn't get any more good ones in!





This was my outfit of the day/night. Coat is from Banana Republic, Romper is from Foreign Exchange, and shoes are from Forever 21.

My cousins and I also like to try and do photo shoots as well. try hahaha. this is what happened...



Hope you guys had a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: