Thursday, November 11, 2010

OOTD-Casual to Dressy

So yesterday I was on my way out to run some errands and do some studying at Starbucks. However, when I stepped outside, I was FREEZING! I also remembered how cold it always it at the Starbucks that I study at. So I went back into my house and put on this cranberry-colored coat that I have had for a while now.

Before
After
Shoes
Before I added the coat, my outfit was pretty simple and not much to it. But after the coat, my outfit was completely different! On my way out, my dad was like "where are you going?"And I was like..."to study. You asked me that 10x already..." And he goes "I know, but you just looked too dressed up to just be studying." Lol! I mean, I really did ONLY go out to study!

Hope you enjoyed this post! I'll talk to you guys soon <3


No comments: