Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Fashion Haul

Hey everyone! So I did some Black Friday shopping and wanted to share it with all of you! I am not very big on shopping on black friday because I HATE the crowds and LOOONG LINES! Thankfully, though, Foreign Exchange started their black friday sales BEFORE Thanksgiving! They had the BEST DEALS EVER! Buy 1 Get 1 FREE! So I did my pre-black Friday shopping this past Tuesday and Wednesday. LOL! And also, I actually worked today, and since I work in a mall, once I got off, I decided to check out Forever 21. By the time I got off work, the crowds weren't too crazy, so it was manageable.

Gray Forever 21 Cardigan

 Black Forever 21 Cardigan

Dresses from Foreign Exchange








Hope you guys had a lovely black Friday and shopped ur little hearts out!

No comments: