Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A hectic, but not too bad, day.

Hi loves!
Today was a little bit hectic. I had work today from 11am-4pm, and it was SUPER busy. But not so busy that I was overwhelmed with customers. It was actually JUST right. I did really well with sales today, so I was happy about that. After work, I just came home and dealt with a lot of financial aid stuff for school. That is NEVER fun! But its okay...I think everything is all good now. (hopefully)

On the BRIGHT side, my BOYFRIEND comes  home on THURSDAY for the holidays! I'm so SUPER DUPER excited! I've never mentioned him before in any of my blogs or videos, but, yes...I DO have a boyfriend. We have been together for 4 years now, and just recently he moved to Puerto Rico for nursing school. He's been gone for 5 months, and finally, he'll be coming home to visit. I CANNOT WAIT! JUST ONE MORE DAY! =D My heart skips a beat just thinking about his return. TEEHEE!

Okay enough with that. Onto my outfit of the day. =)





Top: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: H&M
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments: